Urgent Care Services
PM Pediatrics offers a full spectrum of care and has the ability to diagnose and treat all but the most critical cases.
Diagnosing and Treating a Wide Range of Illnesses and Injuries Including:
- Wounds that require stitches
- Broken bones, sprains, and other minor trauma
- Specific and non-specific complaints of pain
- Ear infections
- Asthma and other respiratory illnesses
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Chronic health issues with acute exacerbations
- Dehydration requiring intravenous fluids
On-Site Laboratory Services
- We can perform complete blood, urine, and chemistry workups
- We can provide rapid diagnostic tests for immediate results, including strep, influenza, mononucleosis, RSV, and others.
On-Site Digital X-ray provides:
- High resolution images
- Digital enhancement tools for better reads
- Images can easily be sent to another physician if necessary, via CD-ROM or electronically.