Careers – Physicians
Founded and led by prominent New York pediatric emergency physicians, PM Pediatrics’ mission is to provide a comprehensive and high-quality alternative to a hospital emergency department (ED) for newborn through college-age patients. Our state-of-the-art child-friendly locations and stellar core group of pediatric emergency physicians allow us to provide a full spectrum of clinical services similar to most pediatric EDs, but without the logistical issues that often make hospital-based care difficult. We are passionate about the importance of the type of care we provide and believe it will revolutionize the delivery of acute care for children and young adults. Our reputation is outstanding in the communities we serve not only for the quality of our medical care but also for the speed, comfort and convenience with which we deliver that care.
PM Pediatrics is looking for pediatricians with experience and interest in emergency or urgent care who share our passion. Perhaps you are a pediatric emergency medicine physician who is looking to leave the hospital environment but sees few other opportunities. Or you’re a general pediatrician whose heart belongs in the ED but who doesn’t have the certification required for full-time work in a pediatric emergency department.
PM Pediatrics could be the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Choose a different career path. Here, there are no more overnight shifts or call. You’ll enjoy a more intimate, collegial setting, receive thank you letters from patients instead of complaints and have an opportunity to impact the community and grow professionally.
- Have more autonomy and practice right–without the bureaucracy. Practice in a state-of-the-art environment with ample resources. Help implement the improvements you want and focus completely on patient satisfaction knowing that you will have an integral role in the day-to-day decisions of your practice.
- Enhance professional growth. PM Pediatrics seeks to grow from within. We recognize that diversity in a career is rewarding and encourage our employees to broaden their horizons. To that end, we offer educational and training programs, an expanding research program, tuition reimbursement and partnership opportunities designed to allow individuals to progress within our organization.
- Achieve a financial upside and be rewarded for your success. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for bonus compensation based on employee and company performance.
- Enjoy a solid relationship with the community. PM Pediatrics has an outstanding reputation not only with patients but with local pediatricians, resulting in a significant number of referrals. We believe strongly in a medical home and communicate with a patient’s primary care physician after every visit.
Help us continue to further our mission and participate in the strategic development of the company. Be a part of our future.